The mission of Maison Breedewee, located in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is to design, finance, support and manage both companies and entrepreneurs at every stage of their development. Because our vision of success is global and goes beyond our economic results, we are committed daily to the social and societal performance of our activities. Our ambition is to create long-term value for our customers, employees, partners and society in general.
You will be attached to our 2 strategic poles: Digital and Events
The main missions will be :
- Visual identity : Creation, update and distribution of the graphic charter
- Social networks : Create a publication schedule, produce all digital and multimedia content (editorial, visual, photos, videos, etc.) and distribute them + animate social networks and make communities grow.
- Blog : Creation, writing and distribution of blog articles
- Communication supports : Participate in the design, development and updating of all on and off line communication supports (brochures, flyers and other relevant tools).
- E-mailing campaign & newsletter : Creation of the campaign background and form + Definition of the email communication planning.
- Customer relationship : Making and management of customer appointments
Profile sought :
- Mastery of new communication media
- Dynamic, proactive and autonomous
- Strength of proposal & creativity
- Methodical and rigorous
- Having a sense of relationships
- Ease of writing (spelling) and fluency of speech
- You have a beautiful feather
- Optimization of sentence structure to enhance the message
- Knowledge of Adobe tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and/or Sketch
- Language : French / English
You are currently in the final phase (Bac+4, Bac+5) of a Master's degree in marketing or communication, economics or business management (Business School, IEP, University or equivalent) and as part of your studies, you must complete an internship of at least 6 months.
Duration of the contract: 6 months minimum
Expected start date: Position to be filled immediately